To facilitate improving the health of people in the communities we serve by providing quality services that are comprehensive, affordable and delivered:
We will always be in touch with the health of the communities we serve…
actively listening, anticipating and responding. Patients, physicians, our employees and employers will regard us as a trusted partner. We will be distinguished by an extraordinary level of caring and personal service.
Getwell Medical Center is committed to:
- Dignity & Reverence – Safeguarded by recognizing every life as a gift from God, so each individual is inherently valued.
- Trust – Honest and open communication with patients and among staff.
- Teamwork – Recognizes the contribution of all but requires sacrifice for the benefit of the patient so as to enhance the health of the communities served and works in cooperation with other organizations to protect vulnerable populations throughout the region.
- Cooperation – Between patient and staff, as well as the various clinical professions and specialties.
- Integrity – Honesty, fairness and self-scrutiny in everything we do, as the ideal means to protect overall safety, as well as assure confidentiality and privacy.