M.B.B.S. MD ( lnternal Medicine). DM ( Cardiology)
Consultant Cardiologist. Neurospinal Hospital, Dubai
Consultant Cardiologist. International modern Hospital, Dubai
Chairman-Getwell Medical Center- Bur Dubai
Ex- Specialist Cardiologist Welcare Hospital, Dubai
- Been in the field of Cardiology for last about 20 years
- Has had experience of having term attochments in the Cardiology Department of SHIRI Chitra lnstitute of Higher Medical Sciences, Trivendram.
- Had opportunity to persue for lnvasive Cardiology training during his DM ot CMC, Vellore.
- Trained for Nuclear Cardiology at A.l.l.M.S, New Delhi.
- Term attachment for Fetal Echocardiography ond TEE at Mediscan System, Madras and NUH, Singopore and Mayo Clinic, Rochester, USA.
Fellowship of Berlin Heart Center, Germany where he was exposed to lnvasive Cardiology with the procedures like Coronary Angiography, Angioplasty, Pacemaker Implantotion and Endomyocardial Biopsy.
He undertakes all types of invasive and non-invasive and cardiothoracic cordiovascular work. At his Center in Dubai, the most advanced state-of-the-art technology equipment are available, which include 12-channel EKG, Cardiac Stress Test System, 24-hrs ambulatory heart monitoring system.
The state-of-the-art Color Doppler machine is one of the best availoble in this part of the world and he does a lot of specialized procedures like peripheral vascular Doppler work including all types of arterial Doppler’s carotid, lower ond upper limb arterial, abdominol aorta and renal artery Doppler studies.
The TRANSTELEPHONIC CARDIAC MONITORING was launched by him for the first time in this part of the GULF.
The latest cardiac procedures like Stress Echocordiogrophy, Dobutomine Echo, TEE have been a part of the regular cardiology practice.