Our physiotherapists have extensive experience in the diagnosis, treatment and management of musculoskeletal disorders. Our primary aim is to get you moving again using evidence-based and practice-based treatments.
Here are some of the treatments that we might incorporate into your treatment session
- Joint mobilisation
- Spinal manipulation
- Soft tissue manipulation, mobilisation and massage
- Electro-therapy (ultrasound)
- Exercise prescription including strength and conditioning and core stability training
- Postural advice
- Movement re-education/Gait education
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation programmes
- Injury screening and muscle imbalance analysis
- Simulations, Traction, Infrared and Ultraviolet Therapy
How Can Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Help You?
- Totally relieve or reduce your pain.
- Provide you with strategies to best manage your injury or condition.
- Help you to recover quicker and hasten your return to your normal activities.
- Improve your flexibility, muscle strength, quality of movement, proprioception and co-ordination.
- Assist you to achieve exercise or functional goals.
- Improve your fitness.
- Help you to prevent future injury recurrences.
- Prescribe exercises to do at home, work in the gym to enhance your recovery.
- Book Your Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Consultation
For more information or to book an appointment please call 04 3595935/056 7489425