Offshore OGUK-Oil & Gas Medicals
Offshore Medicals Can be done on an urgent basis for transit crew at GETWELL MEDICAL CENTER
OGUK (formerly UKOOA) Medicals
Offshore Medicals at GETWELL MEDICAL CENTER
As our environment changes when we go offshore-remoteness,isolation, lack of sophisticated medical facilities offshore medicals are carried out to ensure an individual is fit to work in an offshore oil and gas exploration
Medical assessments can be carried out at our own medical centers or at your designated facility.
Our turnaround time is just about 24 hours and we do urgent medical certification also
OGUK Offshore Medicals
Offshore workers need to pass an Offshore Medical Examination if they wish to work offshore.
The OGUK Offshore Medical is valid for two years and allows an employee to work in the offshore environment.
An OGUK Offshore Medical at GETWELL consists of the following:
- Completion of Patient Health History Questionnaire
- Urinalysis – routine urine test with immediate result
- BMI – measurement of height, weight and calculation of Body Mass Index
- Near, Distance and Color Vision
- Pulse and Blood Pressure Measurement
- Lung Function Test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Consultation with an OGUK doctor
- Please contact :Dr. Ashok Kapoor 009710504505865 email email@example.com