The Science Of Ultrasound has bring forward multiple medical applications. Ultrasound is a imaging stethoscope. The practice of medicine is is incomplete if a doctor lacks good knowledge of sonography. It is an emergency tool and very cost effective for the patient. Proper use of ultrasound saves millions of lives daily. Many surgeons & gynecologists have experienced that good orientation of ultrasound picture remarkably improves their ability in planning and executing the surgeries whether laparoscopic or conventional.
We at WWW.ABMACADEMY.COM, have joined hands with IAN DONALD SCHOOL OF ULTRASOUND to bring you the latest advances in the practice of Ultrasound. for the general physicians and Obstetricians and Gynecologists.Our Course is comprehensive and is model by Prof. Asim Kurjek, world renowned authority in Ultrasound Practice.
- Ultrasound and Screening in the First Trimester
- Biometry and Fetal Anatomy Scan at 18-20 Weeks
- Early Pregnancy and its Problems
- Diagnosis & Management Strategies for Ectopic Pregnancy
- Ultrasound in the Labour Ward Setting
- Essentials of Doppler Ultrasound
- Assessment of Fetal Wellberg and the Role of Colour Doppler in Obtetrics
- The Role of TVS in Gynaecology & the 1-Stop Philosophy
- Ultrasound Techniques in Fertility & Assisted Reproduction Treatments
- Image acquisition, optimisations & machine related skills practice with ultrasound machine & phantom.
For More information , please contact.
www.abmacademy.com Dr.AshokKapoor 00971504505865 email email@example.com